Paper Stencils of the chosen pattern or patterns are arranged on top of freshly laid wet concrete. Two coats of our colour dispersant are applied and rolled or floated in. Once the surface has completely dried, the paper stencil is removed. Control joints, if necessary, are cut into the surface. Finally, a protective sealer is applied to the entire area so the surface is stain resistant and durable. This also enhances the colour.
• Pressure clean the surface before treatment.
• Repair and prime the base.
• Apply a base coat if needed and lay stencil across the area for application.
• Spray coloured topping over stencil and on to the surface.
• Remove stencil to reveal pattern.
• Apply resin sealer to finish.